Chronic pain sufferer having fatal lung disease and bones are degenerating. Could I ask a doctor?

Hi, I am a chronic pain sufferer. I have a fatal lung disease & my team of specialist's are telling me that I have probably a year to live at best. I got a 2nd & 3rd opinion. I was in a serious car accident in 12 years ago & my T3,4,5,6 & 7 were fractured & I was given at that time a vertebroplasty. Another vertebrae was fractured in April& I had a Kyphoplasty. My bones are degenerating. I do not want chemotherapy or radiation. If I did that it would probably kill me. I am looking for a new pain doctor,mine retired. I cant find another DR like my wonderful pain DR. I am trying to find an REMS TIRF qualified Dr in IL w/30 miles of 0000. I missed my Dr's recommendation & going away partylll because I was in the hospital. My Dr.was the best & he will be missed. I have never gone up in dosage, changed Dr,s did everything I was asked to do. I am drug tested at random which I am thanful that hes that competent. 1 pharmacy & I dont drive while taking my meds. I cant find another doctor & I find it because of dishonest, unscrupulous people a lot of people who need this medication wont be able to get it.Some are burn victims,AlLS & a number of other illnesses.This is a horrible law for honest people who have done nothing to deserve this..
Posted Tue, 3 Sep 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 2 hours later

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concern.

Here is the list of PAIN DOCTORs near Woodridge along with their address and phone numbers. (Aprox- distance is 20 miles radius from woodridge IL)

17W682 Butterfield Rd
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 0000
(630) 268-1394 (Office)

120 Spalding Dr Suite 412,
Naperville, IL 0000
(630) 687-9451 (Office)

Dr. XXXXXXX L. Manganelli, MD
120 Spalding Dr Suite 400,
Naperville, IL 0000
(630) 687-9451 (Office)

7726 Sugarbush Ln,
Willowbrook, IL 0000
(630) 325-8944 (Fax)

Dr. XXXXXXX Kondelis, MD

Advanced Pain Consultants
2100 Clearwater Dr Suite 100
Oak Brook, IL 0000
Advance Pain Consultants
33 N XXXXXXX Rd Suite 204 XXXXXXX IL 0000
(630) 834-6400 (Office)

I understand your feeling about horrible laws, I agree with you. Above is the list of doctors which are all qualified and will help you in any way you may choose. All of the doctors mentioned above has more then 20 years of experience in field of medicine.

Thanks for the query and feel free to contact me incase of any further concerns.