Choking feeling in throat and blockage in ear. Any advice?

ENT Specialist
The right side of my throat always feels choked from inside. There is often a sense of itching there. My right ear also sometimes seem to be blocked. Pls advise.
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Ravinder Sharma 4 hours later
I am Dr Ravinder Sharma ENT surgeon
On the basis of the information provided it appears that your problem is either in the throat or in right ear.As ear has common innervation with throat the diseases of ear may presnt with pain in throat.
You will require a ENT consultation, otoscopy and laryngoscopy for the diagnosis. Once a diagnosis is made the treatment can be initiated.
I would advise you for a ENT consultation to resolve the issue.
I hope this answers your concern. Feel free to contact me if you require more information about it

with regards
Ravinder Sharma