Child is having weakness. What could be the reason? Looking for cure

Hi I have two son one of them their physical growth is poor,they both are very week,we tried to eat food and other but they not take properly.Please advise good doctor.
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Santosh Kondekar 18 hours later

I can surely help with these. If you are looking for consultation, you can take my appointment. But before that I would like to know some details of birth history, feeding history and illness history.

In my experience common reasons for weakness in otherwise normal two year old are
1. Milk dominant feeds
2. Hidden illness
3. food allergy or malabsorption.

Please write back...