Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried Clobestone butyrate and micronazole nitrate. Permanent solution?

My son is 8 years old.When he was just four months old we noticed some rashes in his elbow.We consulted a doctor and he prescribed Clobestone Butyrate and Micronazole Nitrate Skin Cream.We are using this cream since last 8 years.This gives him temporary relief.Now he is eight years old.He gets a feeling of itching and and rubs his skin with nails.Area of rashes and itching has now spread to legs,stomach,side back.We have consulted homeopath doctors.He was given Apis Mel 30 for six month.This did not work.Then we consulted another doctor he gave sulphur 200 one dose and after five days sepia 30 twice daily for two months.This also did not work.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 3 hours later

From the outset, it seems to be an allergic sensitivity condition, probably maltreated by bunch of medicines. It does not look like a case which can be treated in couple of months, but it might take a while as the symptoms seem to be chronic.
- It is not clear since when was your child affected (when was his first symptoms)      
- any allergy to mother?
- The colour of skin?
- Whether there is bleeding?

Your child needs to be seen in detail. A complete history and proper physical examination and assessment are needed. I suggest you to not to repeat allopathic medication because skin is very sensitive. I also advice you to repeat the allergic sensitivity test.

All the allopathic medicine you have taken to your child is cortisone and salicylic acid which has their own effect; Your child needs natural cure.

You can consult to a doctor or you may start with “Ars iod 30” twice daily for 3 week and sulpher 1M once a week under guidance of your doctor. He can be reviewed after 3 weeks to see the progress.

Hope this answers your query. If you have any further queries, I will be glad to assist you.