Child has green watery stools. Can wallamycin and neopeptine be given together?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Can I give wallamycin and neopeptine together to my 12 week baby with green watery stools?she had green watery stools and paed gave wallamycin. She covered but had severe gassiness. That's why I want to give that right to do so? What's the dosage?
Posted Fri, 18 Oct 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 40 minutes later
Thanks for writing to health care magic.
Its safe to use neopeptine drops to reduce gassiness on infants.
You can continue wallamycin too.
Neopeptine has digestive juices to help in digestion and releive gas.
Give 5 drops twice or thrice daily before feed .
Hope I answered your query.
Dr Arun
Follow-up: Child has green watery stools. Can wallamycin and neopeptine be given together? 15 hours later
thanks for your advise. I gave her wallamycin and neopeptin yesterday. She slept well. Took two feeds in night. She had fever at 7am today morning. I gave her Crocin drops. She was cranky and crying and not taking feeds. She has always been passing stool at 5am in morning. She has not passes stool since 7pm yesterday. Is that normal?what can I do to help her pass stool?
Answered by Dr. Arun 17 minutes later
Do not worry.
Babies at this age will start passing stools once in few days also, which is pretty normal .
I would recommend not to give any medicine to make her pass stools. It will happen on its own.
Continue medicines as advised by your doc.
Dr Arun