Child has eaten Dronis tablet by accident. Can you please advise?

Hi doctor, yesterday my daughter unexpectedly taken DRONIS 30 tablet, as she thought some eating choack.
Can you pl advise on this...
Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 3 hours later
Thanks for using the XXXXXXX I am happy to address your questions, if your child shows signs of a very bad reaction, call your child's doctor or the emergency right away. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; seizures; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or if your child is not acting normal. Henceforth, keep all drugs out of the reach of children. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks