Child had vomiting sensation after food. Taken Lanzol and mucaine gel. Advise?

my baby 3 years old. After taking some food in the evening some vomitting tendency have occured in few times in last 2 days. After that he is alright. He has taken medicine Prowel XXXXXXX (2times), Lanzol Jr( 1 tab). and Mucaine Gel (2 times) before 7 days ago. Pl. Advise
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 2 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern.

As you mentioned your child had vomiting which has now settled.

So there is no need to worry.

You also mentioned that he is on medication ,I would like to know why they are started and what were his symptoms at that time?

I suggest you to give him plenty of fluids,vegetable soup,fruits,yogurt and soft bland diet.

Do not give any kind of junk food,candies,chocolates.

Hope I have answered your query,if you have any further question I would be glad to help.

Wishing your child good health,

God bless..

Follow-up: Child had vomiting sensation after food. Taken Lanzol and mucaine gel. Advise? 26 hours later
Thanks for your answer. But medication not running now. This Problem occurs in the evening after taking tiffin. Is this vomitting generate from starch kind foods like corn flake,muri etc
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your follow up.

Yes vomiting could be due to thes food items.

Now give him some light food like rice porridge qith curd,buttermilk,banana,mashed potato.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further query.

Take care...