Child had fever and throat infection, prescribed Azee. Suggest?

my baby is 1.5 yearss old. had fever and throat infection for last 5 dyas. She was prescribed azee for 3 days once a day. Fever has subsided however her body temperature for last 2 days is around 95 - 96.
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern.

Relax,there is nothing to worry.

Normal body temperature in children ranges from 96.8F to 98.6F.

Sometimes after illness body temperature is on lower side.

I suggest you to give her plenty of fluids, fruit juice,vegetable soup ,soft bland diet so as to improve hydration and nutrition.

Hope I have answered your question,in case you have any further question I would be glad to help.

Wishing your baby good health

God bless..