Ask a Dentist   »  

Chewing pan masala. How to get white teeth?

Hello ,
I want to have white teeth as i had having chewing of pan masala earlier it has became yellow and red now want to have white as early as possibile.
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Dear friend,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

Pan masala, coffee, tea, and other food products having tannins causes extrinsic stains on teeth.

This leads to further plaque and calculus deposition and further discoloration producing yellow and red stains.

It can be very well treated by professional cleaning (scaling) of teeth and then further polishing it for a smooth and shiny surface.

It can be done within an hour or less than that based upon the amount of stains present on your teeth.

Further, if you still feel you require a more brighter look, you can go for professional bleaching too.

This is done by laser technique, thus again not a very time consuming procedure.

However, please remember that first scaling has to be done, before bleaching, as it is an advanced procedure for tooth whitening.

Therefore, you can XXXXXXX your cosmetic dentist in this regard.

Hope I have answered your query.

For further query please let me know.

Follow-up: Chewing pan masala. How to get white teeth? 48 minutes later
can you suggest me the best dental doctors available in Hyderabad so that i can plan accordingly where i can avail the medical insurance covered by the company of laser technique.
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 19 minutes later
Dear friend.

Thanks for reply.

You can approach any cosmetic dental surgeon in this regard.

I am sorry I have no personnel references in Hyderabad.

In addition, I would like to suggest you that private practitioners, especially endodontists also do these procedures beautifully.

But as you want medical insurance, you can approach any big hospital having endodontists, or cosmetic surgeons and then you must also inquire about medical insurance before going for the treatment.

There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW
Hope it helps.

For further query please let me know.