Chest pain, pain under breast, nausea, back pain, tingling arm. What is it?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Excellent
Question
Hey im having pain in the middle right side of my chest and the right side under my breast .and feel like I got to throw up..and my back hurts.. and pain and tingle down my left arm.please tell me what you think it is...
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later
You better consult physician or cardiologist and get examined to rule out the possibility of heart problem.
As you are having chest pain, radiating to back and left arm, feeling nauseous and having family history of heart attack and according to your age, better to be more cautious.
So consult doctor as early as possible.
Usually breast carcinoma will present with mass in the breast and other symptoms like pain, discharge, skin changes over the breast etc., so if you are not having these features there is less chance for it in your case.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Chest pain, pain under breast, nausea, back pain, tingling arm. What is it? 15 hours later
And Im having headache now and the same pains now. Im new in this state. with no kind of ins. so do you think a doctor will see me here in Alabama.

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 9 hours later
You better go for one initial visit to rule out the heart problem.
I think emergency will be considered anywhere.
After crossing this situation, you can go for insurance and further investigations if needed.

Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.