Chest discomfort, started after had stents for angina, indigestion, hot and cold flushes. Is it due to Plavix and aspirin?
User rating for this question
Hi I am getting upper chest discomfort for few months ,it started after I had stents I have angina,I suffer alot of indigestion I'm on meds for this for 20 years .T he sensations in chest are very uncomfortable and i get alot of hot and cold flushes ,also my chest feels empty strange ,empty shaky and i have a cough on and off which makes my chest even more strange ,I and I get very dizzy,is it the plavix and aspirin im on thats causing this because I think it is ,its worse after I eat Ihave this every day now and I'm not sleeping very well because I keep wakening up with chest sensation. XXXXXXX .
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 57 minutes later
Thanks for detailed information. But at his stage it would be very difficult to attribute it to drug induced gastritis as reason for your symptoms. We need to have information about your Lf=eft ventricular function by echocardiogram and treadmill test if no contraindication to r/o this symptoms being or not angina as angina can have similar presentation. Please get an echo and TMT done and get back to me woh detailed treatment.
People also viewed
- Foods to prevent mosquito bites
- Foot palm pain middle
- What are the benefits of a pacemaker
- Forearm sore after donating blood
- Indigestion or angina pain
- Foods that fix jaundice
- Indigestion flatulence and angina
- Forehead rash headache fever
- Chest and jaw pain is it indigestion or angina
- What causes a heart shaped uterus
- Chest discomfort gluten intolerance heartburn acid reflux normal indigestion
- What are symptoms of shortness of breath
- Have chest discomfort burping a lot and indigestion cause
- Water retention from exercise
- What arrhythmias are dangerous