Cheeks, mouth burns and itches, does not sweat. Looking for natural remedy

When I sweat profusely while excercising my cheeks and around my mouth does not produce sweat. Instead it burns and itches like crazy while i'm working when ever I get hot outside, my face itches and the inflammation does not go away.
Posted Wed, 27 Jun 2012 in Skin Rash
Follow-up: Cheeks, mouth burns and itches, does not sweat. Looking for natural remedy 1 hour later
My face looks and feels like an orange peel. When I get hot, and living here in Houston it gets very humid, my face start to itch and only my forhead is sweating, which is still looks as it always did. My cheeks and chin do not sweat - they just itch really bad. I've tried exfoliating and that makes my face burn if I try to put anything on my face afterwards. I've tried Neem oil and neem soap to possibly unblock my sweat glands, i've tried fuller earth powder with water - like a paste mixture, I've tried it all...nothing seems to rid me of what I think, is prickly heat. Please help because I am looking for a natural remedy. Thanks in advance.
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 1 hour later

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Dry skin on the face can make your skin look flaky and cause an uncomfortable itchy sensation.

Causes of dry skin include winter weather, indoor heating systems, hot water, sun exposure, harsh soaps and chemicals.

Washing the face with soap and hot water depletes the skin of its protective oils. When you do cleanse the face, only lukewarm water should be used and a mild facial cleanser.

While bathing, keep water exposure to a minimum by taking baths and showers that last less than 10 minutes.

Avoid the sun when possible, since it dries out the skin. If you are outdoors, apply a sunscreen with SPF 15 or higher.

Use a moisturizer on a daily basis. Ideally, apply the moisturizer after bathing while the skin is still slightly wet. This helps lock in the moisture. Moisturizers with built-in sun protection keep your skin from drying out due to UV exposure. Choose oil or cream based facial moisturizers.

pH Balancing Complexion Wash has natural ingredients that cleanse the skin can be tried. Others like Immune Perfect antioxidant treatment will hydrate and provide active antioxidants leaving you with beautiful skin.

I advice you to try this measures if it does not work the medical causes like eczema, dermatitis and thyroid disease should be excluded. It is better to see Dermatologist through examination and also to find out the cause.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer