Chances of transmitting HIV if there is no exchange of fluids?

Dec 2012

Hi I went to strip club this Sunday, where I had lap dance. During lapdance i touched her breasts. I had noraml cut on my palm, that was not fresh. She blew some hot air on my penis (not sure she touched by lips or not from above pant), My underwear and XXXXXXX pant was on also the shirt. After some time I ejaculated in my pant and that wetness came out till my jeans. I asked her to stop.. Is there in chance of HIV infection in this case.? I dont know she is wet or not. We did not had kiss, intercourse etc.
Posted Wed, 8 May 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 4 hours later

Thanks for posting,

No there is no chance of you having HIV.
HIV can only be transmitted when there is exchange of fluids such as semen, vaginal, blood etc. Those are the three main and besides those, HIV transmission through other means is extremely rare. You are just worried for no good reason and be rest assured that you could not have contracted HIV through that means.

Hope this helps and wish you the best.
Dr. Nsah
Follow-up: Chances of transmitting HIV if there is no exchange of fluids? 2 hours later
Thanks for your reply, But My semen was out because of the same my pant was wet. Is there any chance that she may wet or some other's fluid is there and it get touched to my wet pant with semen..She rubbed her leg on my penis before ejaculation. I am really worried please suggest.
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 3 hours later

No be rest assured that you have not contracted HIV but she did not exchange any of her fluids with you.
From your description it is quite clear that you have not acquired HIV (at least not through her and the way you have described). 99% of HIV transmission is acquired through sexual intercourse and if you did not have, then there is nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps
Dr. Nsah
Follow-up: Chances of transmitting HIV if there is no exchange of fluids? 16 hours later
Thanks again for replying. Actually I am very afraid, and thinking so much on it. No other thought is coming in my mind. May be because of that feeling tired and felling like fever (but i don't have any). Eyes are dried up. Many thoughts are coming in my mind like whether her/other's fluid(other customer semen) present on her body, contacted with my wet pant(semen that came out of my pant) and that get transfer to my wet semen till my penis and all. I know by this way transmission is not possible but still feeling guilty for whatever had happen. Please suggest.
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 10 hours later

You should not be. Do not worry, you are just feeling guilt as a result of having contact with a sex worker. As time goes, you will feel more comfortable. What you should know about the HIV transmission is that, the virus can not live for more than 5 minutes out of the human body in open air.
If you want, you can approach an HIV counselor to give you some advise.
Be rest assured that you will not acquire HIV through that means and just calm down.

Hope this helps
Dr. Nsah