Cause of vibration in chest with no known trauma?

For the past couple of days I have had what feels like my cell phone vibrating on the left side of my chest. It is so close to a cell phone vibration that the first time it happened, I reached for my phone. What could be the cause, and should I be going in to see my doctor?
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: There is no cause for concern Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day You seem to be suffering from mobile withdrawal syndrome. Everyone of us are dependent on mobiles and electronic gadgets, it's sometimes quite natural for us to occasionally hear the mobile ring or feel the vibration. There is no cause for concern for such isolated symptoms. Relaxing, maintaining good nutrition and good uninterrupted sleep of 7 to 8 hours will be useful. In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD