Cause of red patch in eye?
User rating for this question
I've developed a red patch in my rye. What could this be due to? Please advice!
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 13 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX Thanks for sending your query to us. This patch in all probability is a condetion which is called as sub conjunctival hemorrhage.This is singularly without pain or discomfort and causes no other difficulty.In case if there is pain or discomfort,then you have to get back to us. A hemorrage like this requires no tt and you may need a lubricant drop for about a week or so at XXXXXXX ,and this resolves spontaneously. Any difficulty,please do get back to us.
People also viewed
- Home remedies for pterygium
- Fol 5 tablet used
- Stinky itchy red in skin folds
- Methamphetamine and vitreous hemorrhages
- Red itchy skin in skin folds
- Subconjunctival hemorrhage and masturbation
- Partially red eye strained eyes cause
- What causes red color patch at corner of eye
- Itchy rash in skin folds
- Subconjunctival hemorrhage laxatives
- Vitreous hemorrhage marijuana
- Cause of red patch in eye
- Nicotine patch causes red eyes
- What is the cause of red patch in eye
- Spots groin fold herpes