Cause of low grade fever, cold, cough, and dark green phlegm?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Lower Respiratory Tract Infection Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to Health Care Magic, I have gone through your history, the symptoms you are having- cough with expectoration, cold and fever are the symptoms of lower respiratory tract infection (LRTI). As you are having cough with green and yellow mucus expectoration it is commonly seen in a bacterial infection of the lungs. If it would have been a simple cold this would have come down by this time. For your symptoms I would suggest you to 1.Take Steam Inhalation 2.Oral Antihistamines 3. Oral Broad spectrum Antibiotics 4. Expectorant cough syrup You can take these medicines by consulting your doctor and getting the prescription from him. Hope i have answered your query, if any queries feel free to post. Thank you.
People also viewed
- Low grade fever causes
- Low grade fever for 1 week with cough and colds
- Is yawning a symptom of meth
- Green phlegm low grade fever
- Red hot tingly hands
- Low grade fever coughing green phlegm
- Ulcers in mouth tired feeling
- Tab lesuride 75mg
- Vpx redline causing false positive urine results
- My mouth feels tasteless
- Roof of my mouth feels spongy
- Symptom of duromine cold hands?
- Low grade fever and cold
- Feeling sick in my mouth
- Feeling sick and slimey mouth