Cause of cold hands and feet, painful rash on hip, and headache?

my pain continues. my rheumatologist ruled out RA after lab results. she ruled out lupus since no mouth sores. she diagnosed as fibromyalgia as for the pain, and bursitis of the hips, and osteoarthritis. my question, is what, then, causes the cold hands and feet, fluctuating hot all over, the painful rash on the left hip and buttocks, headache that won't go away, feeling bloated, and anxious?
Posted Sun, 2 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please consider consultation with psychiatrist Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW Cold hands and feet , headache ,bloated feeling can be due to anxiety or hypothyroidism. Rashes could be due to allergy or even due to anxiety. I think you will need to talk to a psychiatrist and start on SNRI like Venlafaxine, Duloxetine . These have fairly good results. I shall be happy to answer any more query DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA