Capsules to increase cheeks

can you suggest any capsules to increase cheeks
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in.
There is no particular medicine or capsule to increase the size of cheeks.
There can be some improvement in the size of cheeks by doing exercises of mouth to improve the toning of muscles of cheek or if you gain a good amount of weight. These are natural ways of increasing cheek size.
The following link will provide details on facial exercises
WWW.WWWW.WW The other method is by surgical intervention of a plastic surgeon and it is called cheek augmentation.
But given this situation, I would like to know your height and weight. Please get back to me with the same.
Awaiting your reply.
Hope this information is helpful to you.