Can you interpret images and find any pathology issue? Which modality should be done in this case?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
can you kindly interprtate the images and find any pathology issue you can see it and what is your redomandation for this case i mean whic modality should be done for this case?
Posted Sat, 9 Jun 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
I have seen the images attached with the query. Although the images attached are not very clear, still there is evidence of osteoporosis in the bones. Further evaluation of bone density will be helpful. Regarding any pathology related to the spine, a lateral view of the spine and an MRI will be more helpful.
Any obvious bony abnormality is not evident in these images. The treatment is mostly dependent on the correlation with clinical signs and symptoms.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.