Can uric acid from kidneys causes acid feeling in belly?
User rating for this question
I am wondering if uric acid from kidneys would cause a acid feeling in you belly?
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Not common Detailed Answer: Hi, Burning in the stomach or heart burn is not commonly reported if one has high uric acid levels in the blood. Thereotically if a person who has high uric acid levels in the blood for long periods, it creates a stressful state for the body, it may cause stress induced heart burn. Hope this answers.
People also viewed
- Increased uric acid causes
- Tomatoes causes uric acid
- Cipralex uric acid kidney stones
- Does acid reflux cause belly pain
- How are scrotal pearls operated on
- Causes of raised uric acid
- Lower uric acid kidney function
- How ovulation works when taking progynova
- Uric acid nephropathy in infants
- How does menstrogener work
- How to get rid of3 week pregnancy
- Uric acid and burning penis
- How to get yourself sick overnight
- Hyaluronic acid and kidney stones
- Causes of elevated uric acid