Can uric acid from kidneys causes acid feeling in belly?
User rating for this question
I am wondering if uric acid from kidneys would cause a acid feeling in you belly?
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Not common Detailed Answer: Hi, Burning in the stomach or heart burn is not commonly reported if one has high uric acid levels in the blood. Thereotically if a person who has high uric acid levels in the blood for long periods, it creates a stressful state for the body, it may cause stress induced heart burn. Hope this answers.
People also viewed
- Increased uric acid causes
- Tomatoes causes uric acid
- Does acid reflux cause belly pain
- Swelling in lip pimple discharging fluid hard below skin treatment
- Causes of raised uric acid
- Whiplash on neck pain dizziness headaches shoulder discomfort treatment
- Left 17mm lower ureteric calculi
- Kidney cysts 16mm
- Light and infrequent menses after oral contraception why
- Cyst within kidney measuring 16mm
- Diagnosed with hypothyroidism is it dangerous treatment
- 16mm lesion upper pole of kidney
- Having suffering from frequent urination what can help
- Causes of elevated uric acid
- Weight of a 17centimeter kidney stone