Can spondylitis cause shivering in hands and legs?

can spondylitis causes shivering in hands & legs.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Geeta Sundar 17 minutes later

You have been diagnosed with cervical spondylitis and your query is whether it can cause 'shivering' in hands and feet. Well I think you mean tremors--yes a severe spondylitis like you have can cause tremors, pain, numbness, and loss of sensations in all limbs.

You should take a preparation with B-1 2mgs, B-6 3 mgs, and B-12-1500mcg, wear a collar when at home, go for physiotherapy, and when better--start muscle strengthening exercises for the neck to keep your symptoms under control.

Hope I have answered your query. Do get back if you have any follow up queries.