Can sperms be transferred into a virgin vagina through a finger?

Question
can my girlfriend get pregnant?
she is virgin but today during our kissing i accidently put my finger in her vagina (to and fro) and my finger was wet because of my sperm before putting into her vagina, is there any risk of her getting pregnant. please help
Posted Mon, 28 May 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 37 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in.
I understand your concern.
As the quantity of semen, which can be transferred with a finger wet with semen is very small, thus the chances of her getting pregnant are very low. If this date does not coincide with the date of ovulation ( usually days 10-18 of the cycle, with day 1 being the day bleeding starts), the chances of pregnancy further diminishes. Still if you don't want to take any risk, you can give her emergency contraceptive pill available for such situation. You can give her iPill, one tablet, within 72 hours of the encounter.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any further query, I can assist you further.
With good wishes,

Follow-up: Can sperms be transferred into a virgin vagina through a finger? 3 hours later
Thank you doctor but the thing is she is a virgin means we have not met with any encounter before., neither she with any other guy, and this was the first time i touched her vagina. so is it necessary to take i-pill????

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in again.
In your case, chances of pregnancy are very few, but if you don't want any risk, you can give her iPill, one tablet within 72 hours of the encounter. If you give her tablet, she will feel more secured, otherwise anxiety may persist till next menstrual period.
Hope, I have replied your query. If you don't require further clarification, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
With good wishes,

Follow-up: Can sperms be transferred into a virgin vagina through a finger? 23 hours later
are there any side-effects of taking i-pill if we have not met with any encounter??

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Your further query is welcomed,
Every drug have some side effects, & its side effects doesn't have any relation with encounter. Whether encounter have occurred or not, side effects will be same, but one should take it, if its benefit is greater than side effect.
IPill contains Levonorgestrel, & its side effects which may occur are:-
Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, tiredness, headache, pain abdomen, breast tenderness & vaginal bleeding etc.
Most of the people don't suffer with serious side effects, but if she suffer with any serious side effect, she should consult her Doctor.
Hope above information will serve your purpose. If you don't need any further clarification, please close the discussion, & rate the answer.
With good wishes,