Can spermatocele cause infertility? Have epididymal cyst. Would I have trouble having kids?

can a spermatocele cause infertility in a 24 year old male diagnosed with it
i was diagnosed with a epididymal cyst and i was wondering if that would give my wife and i problems with trying to have kids
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 2 hours later

An epididymal cyst is usually an incidental finding and is a swelling which contains watery liquid and lies just above the testicle. An epididymal cyst is unlikely to be the cause of any erection problems or infertility except indirectly if it's painful when it becomez infected.

It does not cause infertility and you should be able to father a child. If it is causing any pain, then it can be treated by sclerotherapy of surgical excision.
You would need to see a physician immediately if the swelling increases in size or suddenly becomes painful.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries, then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up query.