Can sperm travel through clothing and impregnate women?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hello, Can sperm travel through clothing and impregnate a women during dry humping when she was also wet?. During this sexual act, there were always a minimum of two layers of clothing. The girl is nine days late in her periods and have been expereincing period symptoms for about nine days now. There was a sudden drop in weight in the past month from 43kg to 41kg too and there is some level of school stress
Posted Thu, 15 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 25 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your query in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
To answer your question directly, no its not possible for the sperm to travel through two layers of clothing and then enter the vagina and cause pregnancy.
Delay in pregnancy and weight loss can have many diferent reasons and pregnancy is not a reason for the same in this case.
If you are still bothered get a urine pregnancy test done.
Hope I am able to help you with your concerns.
Thanks and regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy

Follow-up: Can sperm travel through clothing and impregnate women? 5 hours later
what if the clothing was saturated with sperm?

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 6 hours later
Thanks for your follow-up query.
See theoretically speaking, in the rarest of the rare consequences, a pregnancy was reported by using a toilet seat where sperms were spilled by someone else. So like in your case, in the rarest of the rare case, it is possible if your clothing were drenched with sperm. But such instances are not routinely possible.
Moreover, have you tried doing the urine pregnancy test?
Do panic so much and first get a urine pregnancy test done. The kits are available in the pharmacy and you just need to put as drop of urine on the kit and see for yourself whether she is pregnant or not.
Hope I am able to help you with your concerns,
Thanks and regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD