Can rubbing breast cause STD?

I went to a massage parlor. At the end of the massage i rubbed her breast for 5 minutes. i not kiss her. i not allow her to touch my genital . Nothing else other than this rubbed breast. I wanted to know this case can i get any std.
Please answer my question soon. i am very depressed.

Posted Wed, 3 Jul 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. S. Jegadeesan 1 hour later
Thanks for your direct inquiry,
I went through your history. The chance of getting infected is almost negative. STD or HIV can be transmitted only through semen, vaginal or anal secretion, oral sex, blood transfusion, infected needle and Mothers milk.
There is a dispute regarding the spread through breast milk without conclusion.
Man getting infected by touching the breast milk by palms with cuts or open sores - even though possible - so far not reported
The ways of spread is explained for you to understand and protect yourself
Best wishes