Can quitting Tekturna intake lead to severe withdrawl side effects?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: There is are no withdrawal symptoms Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. Tekturna is contraindicated in diabetics who take drugs like lorsartan because this combination can be very damaging to the kidneys. I am happy that he could look into the fine details and make this great decision. There would be no side effects related to you stopping this medication abruptly. However, I will suggest that your blood pressure to monitored closely just to make sure that it stays well controlled after getting off this drug. If the values should rise, then I will suggest that you get probably get on another anti hypertensive medication or the dosage of losartan adjusted if possible. Tekturna is not one of the drugs that has acute sudden withdrawal manifestations. Please, do not be afraid. I hope you find this helpful. Thank you so much for using our services and please feel free to for more information or clarifications if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Lichen sclerosus and underactive thyroid
- Does radioactive iodine pill make you sick
- Can eltroxin 100 mg can harm anewborn baby
- Causes of head reeling during surgery
- Can duphaston cause metallic taste in mouth
- Can quitting tekturna intake lead to severe withdrawl side effects
- Causes of pale face during the period
- Use of udiliv during jaundice causes fever
- Dangerous side effects of tekturna
- Is diarrhea a side effect of tekturna?
- Can dulcolax cause liver problem
- Is headache a side effect of tekturna?
- Palpitations and low testosterone in males
- Tekturna hct side effects
- Reduce tsh levels naturally