Can pus cells and EPT cells in urine test indicates pregnancy?

today in my urine test it shows that my pus cells is 3-5 and my ept cells is 10-15 i pregnant?
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: No, this tests has nothing to do with preganancy Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the question. I am sorry to say that the test you have done is not done to look for pregnancy status. If you wish to know if you are pregnant or not, you can do Home pregnancy test (You get home pregnancy kits in pharmacies). I suggest you do this. Your urine test is showing possible mild urinary tract infection, the pus cells are generally below 5/HPF in normal condition, so your result is not conclusive about that too, the epithelial cells are not very conclusive or specific for urinary tract infection. I hope this information is of some use to you. Kindest regards.