Can pus cells and EPT cells in urine test indicates pregnancy?
User rating for this question
today in my urine test it shows that my pus cells is 3-5 and my ept cells is 10-15 ....am i pregnant?
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: No, this tests has nothing to do with preganancy Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the question. I am sorry to say that the test you have done is not done to look for pregnancy status. If you wish to know if you are pregnant or not, you can do Home pregnancy test (You get home pregnancy kits in pharmacies). I suggest you do this. Your urine test is showing possible mild urinary tract infection, the pus cells are generally below 5/HPF in normal condition, so your result is not conclusive about that too, the epithelial cells are not very conclusive or specific for urinary tract infection. I hope this information is of some use to you. Kindest regards.
People also viewed
- Symptoms of pulmonary vascular reactivity
- Symptoms of venous sinus thrombosis
- 7 months pregnant is it okay to travel in train?
- Symptoms of random sudden irritation
- Symptoms of terminal liver disease
- Up to what month navidoxine can take
- Symptoms of cell carcinoma
- Slow movement in 8 th month of pregnancy
- Pus cells in urine test during pregnancy
- Effect pus cell urine pregnancy
- Pregnancy urine test albumin trace pus cells
- Mutton paya soup 9 months pregnant
- Pus cells in urine for pregnancy
- Methamphetamine as i have preeclampsia
- Pregnancy urine test pus cells 12 14