Can pillow humping be a good source of exercise?

Question
Can pillow humping be a good source of exercise. I do it at least 2 or 3 times a day. Is there a limit how long I should hump?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Sexual Health

Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 6 hours later
Brief Answer: You can use pillow for as long as you want Detailed Answer: hello Thanks for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW Pillow humping is ever available,safe, always consenting and untiring partner for sexual gratification. You can use the pillow the way you want, no body is going to mind it. Pillow is never going to ask you to stop, so you can continue for any amount of time till it is feeling good. It can be a good source of exercise if you don't want to use your hands Any more query is welcome DR SAATIISH JHUNTRRAA