Can penis be transplanted from one person to another?

Im a healthy male an I want to find some doctors who would be interested in using my penis for there personal amusement I have been wanting to have the head tore off an mutilated I have a bear trap that I was going to stick it into ,but really want it destroyed an used by some doctors ,any one I can travel ,here's my email get in touch I know someone will do this for me , I know there is someone who out there step up an let's talk ,its going to come off .
Posted Tue, 25 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Dear Sir,

The penis cannot be transplanted from one person to another and hence it has no use for anyone. The only person who can use it is you.

Kindly refrain from any drastic steps and stay calm.

Rajiv Goel