Can non-itchy rashes light, red on the outside and pink on the inside, be due to infection from an infected broken tooth ?

I went to the hospital complaining of chest pain thinking my blood may be infected due to an infected broken tooth, they gave me a blood test the doctor came back and told me my heart was perfectly fine I had no sign of cancers or viruses. At the time i was just developing a rash which I brushed off as a minor irritation and since then it has spread around the neckline of my shirt and upper chest it kinda light red on the outside and pink on the inside about ten of them the size of a skittle they don't itch and eventually went away but not before others took their place does this sound like an hiv infection, a rash due to broken tooth which I have unwisley left untreated or just a nuisance harmless rash I have also developed some pain in my shoulder which I'm not sure why this has all been within a month please help to put my mind at ease it has totally taken over me I also have a very safe sexual history
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

Thanks for your query,

I would like to know some more details over your problem so that i come with a better opinion for you,like :

1)When did you have the infected broken tooth , What treatment did you undergo ?

2)Are the rashes still there ? If yes try to mail me the images of the same to YYYY@YYYY with Sub : ATTN Dr Raju.

3)Did you have fever during the development of first set of the rashes ?

4) Do you have symptoms other than rashes , shoulder pain and chest pain .If yes , please mention ?

Anticipating your response.