Can night sweats in 30 year old be an indication of early menopause?
User rating for this question
My friend is a 30 y/o who has tried to become pregnant for 3 years without success. She went to fertility specialist and was told that physically, both she and her husband are fine. She is starting to have night sweats and wonders if she might be having an early menopause. Is there a way to stop early onset menopause to help maximize her chance for pregnancy? What can she do to maximize her hormonal levels so they will be favorable for pregnancy?
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi It is unlikely that she is undergoing menopause so soon. It must be some alteration in body temperature. Please let me know what tests she has undergone and her husband's semen analysis. I can advice further if IVF is needed. If she is worried about menopause get following hormones tested on day 2 of cycle and send me report : FSH, LH, AMH. These hormones tel about menopause status. Let me know if you have any more questions Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF& Infertility Specialist
People also viewed
- Dizzy spells and dilated pupils
- 61 years old night sweats
- How to diagnose thickening of the womb
- How is vaginal pain during penetration prevented
- Dha treats ventriculomegaly
- Feeble pulse beatquiet blood pressure
- Hiv transmission through clothed genital rubbing
- Loop diathermy side effects
- Primolut depot pregnant
- Night sweats 22 years old
- Night sweats in 19 year old
- How can the size of labia minora be reduced
- Night sweats after menopause women
- Is my widal test report normal
- Are night sweats symptoms of menopause?