Can missed period be a indication of pregnancy?
User rating for this question
My wife's period delayed by a week. 02/11/2013 is the starting date of her last period. This seems like a pregnancy state. Pls explain am i right? and what are all the steps we need to take from here on? Do's and Dont's related to food and others. Pls guide us.
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Home pregnancy test Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. If you are expecting conception and have not used any contraception then there are chances that the delay in the periods could be Pregnancy. I suggest you to confirm the same by getting a home Pregnancy test. If positive do consult a Gynecologist to confirm by scan and also if needed she/he may advice calcium and vitamin supplements. Avoid travelling for 3 months from now. Regards,
People also viewed
- Naturogest injection purpose
- High cbd low thc seeds
- Does a missed-period indicate pregnancy
- Sanctura xr 60 mg capsule
- Light pink orange spotting while pregnant?
- Indications of pregnancy before missed period
- Trying for pregnancy missed period taken gestofit pregnancy
- Thallium stress test results interpretation
- Does a missed period indicate pregnancy
- Missed period no pregnancy symptoms
- Pregnancy test hcg eclia positive
- Tramadol 50 mg vs vicodin
- What does 1 bar means in pregnancy test?
- Best hgh for body building
- Third trimester noises from stomach