Can many years of testicular electrocutions do permanent damage to sperm formation and functions?

Infertility Specialist
Can many years (15+) of testicular electrocutions (Masturbatory, Cohesion, Fear conditioning, and Aversion therapy) do permanent damage to how sperm forms and functions?

If so, in what way?

I've read in many PDF's on the matter that Spermatogenesis is un-effected, but in many others I have read that it changes something in the Spermatocytes That may render the "final product" to be useless, even though all the "numbers" are correct in a fertility test. (count, motility, etc.)

I have been unable to conceive and all my "numbers" are perfect for my age, my doctor has no idea, I'm very worried about this. (13 Spontaneous abortions) with three women over the years, and it is beginning to worry me that I will never have a child.
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later

I have read your query. I saw your report & I understand your concerns. following is my reply:

1) First let me reassure you that the therapy you have underwent are not drastically change the sperms.

2) The good news is that your semen parameters are in normal limits and this should remove the fear that previous therapy have caused any damage. It can be clearly seen that there is no such damage as your sperm production is fantastic.

3) The question arises so as to why abortions with 3 parameters. The defect could have been either in you or in the other partner which needs to be evaluated.

4) I suggest you under go 2 tests: 1) DNA fragmentations index which suggests any damage to DNA of the sperms. 2) Karyotyping of you and your partner which gives an possible idea about the chromosomal changes in you are or your partner which are responsible for abortions.

There are many other advanced methods to try for pregnancy. I request you to star with above 2 tests and get back to me with results after which I will advice you further in your chance of becoming a father.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.