Can i take coffee twice daily inspite of having tea twice?
User rating for this question
CAN I TAKE Coffee TWICE DAILY.I ALREADY TAKE TEA DAILY IN MORNING AND EVENING. I AM DAIBETICS FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS. HBA1C TEST ON 25 FEB WAS 6.2% MG/DL.
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: no Detailed Answer: Hello, You are already taking tea twice daily. If you ask me, tea is better than coffee as the content of caffeine is lesser in tea. You can continue to take tea twice. However, I suggest you to avoid coffee totally. If not, you can have a cup occasionally. Having coffee twice daily along with 2 cups of tea is not good for you, going by your age and diabetic state. Hope this helps you. Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Can i take coffee twice daily inspite of having tea twice? 24 minutes later
what if i take only coffee no tea. and also i forget to mention that i also take green tea 1/day.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: only coffee is harmful Detailed Answer: Hello, Only coffee in place of tea is not good either. I told you before the content of caffeine is lesser in tea. That means coffee would have more caffeine, more stimulation of the sympathetic system, and more vasoconstriction. This is not good in the presence of diabetes. So, do not replace tea with coffee. It is best to take green tea, no harm in it. It is beneficial to you. Of the three, if you ask me, I would suggest you to take green tea as first priority, regular tea as second and coffee, not at all.
People also viewed
- Pepto bismol on ckd diet
- Cefdinir and pepto bismol
- Tingling in legs from birth control
- Clarithromycin take 1000mg twice daily
- Upper back pain bloating and burping
- Burst blood vessel at back of knee
- Small clear blister in back of mouth
- Can i take fruta planta twice daily
- Is it safe to take navidoxine twice daily?
- Bloating diarrhea spotting missed period back pain
- Pepto bismol dark vaginal discharge
- Is it safe to take navidoxine twice daily during pregnancy?
- Low potassium and birth control
- Can i take norvasc twice daily
- Blistery red spot on back