Can i smoke weed while on nexpro once daily before breakfast?

Can i smoke weed while on nexpro 40 once daily before breakfast?? will it cause any side effect?
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes, side effects are quite possible ma'am Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. It is advised not to abuse any substance while taking any medications whatsoever. The interactions that can take place while taking nexpro and smoking weed are the following: -Anxiety -Depression -High blood pressure -Low potassium symptoms (muscle weakness, muscular pain, palpitations, etc.) -Pain -Vomiting -Confused state -Lower concentration and a few other less common ones. I would advise against the combination of these two substances; and if you do experience any of these symptoms please do report to a doctor at the earliest. Wishing you nothing but good health. I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help. Best wishes.