Can frequent soft diarrhea and upper stomach pain be indications Crohn's disease?

my sister was just diagnose with chrones XXXXXXX have symptoms frequents soft and diahhrea daily exreme right upper stomach pain that keeps me awake most everything i eat brings on pain chills over counter meds no use antimflamatory no help tried antispamatics no help body aches very tired only relief is to lay down with a pillow sometimes helps pain goes to back headaches no intrest in eating but when i do it is very little like half cups- 1-2 oz meat half toast these are most of what i can relate at this time mother had pancreatis aunts had colon ca brain tumors can you help i dont have much more info my sister is 55 unaware of other problems
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Crohn's Disease
Answered by Dr. Praveen 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi.Crohn's can be a possibility Detailed Answer: Hello.Welcome and thanks for writing on XXXXXXX I have thoroughly read your query and deeply understand your concern. Since the above symptoms are a mix of upper and lower gastrointestinal symptoms nothing can be said definitively. Crohn's can be a possibility since it runs in families. I strongly suggest you to go for a through gastrointestinal work up9scan/endoscopy etc).Meet a gastroenterologist. Donot panic.You will get well soon. Hope this helps. Keep us posted. Thanks.