Can atenolol and progynova be taken together?
User rating for this question
Can I take atenolol 50mg and progynova 2.0mg together at one time?
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that both drugs are for different purposes and have different mechanisms of action ,so there is no problem but still in my opinion you should consider keeping a gap of 1 hour or more between the two for better absorption of drugs and full action . Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Abnormal eeg and tachycardia
- Abnormal ekg enlarged heart
- Normal echocardiogram verses abnormal
- Mirena coil and progynova together
- Can cyclo progynova be taken with atenolol
- Amlodipine and atenolol taken together
- Dermatitis due to wearing glasses
- What does an abnormal ekg look like
- Can atenolol and progynova be taken together
- Can atenolol and ibuprofen be taken together?
- Dermaroller hiv infection
- Nodules eosinophilia rheumatism dermatitis and swelling nerds
- Is tmt done when ecg is abnormal
- Testicle exfoliative dermatitis treatment
- Dermatologist and dermatend red