Can atenolol and progynova be taken together?
User rating for this question
Can I take atenolol 50mg and progynova 2.0mg together at one time?
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that both drugs are for different purposes and have different mechanisms of action ,so there is no problem but still in my opinion you should consider keeping a gap of 1 hour or more between the two for better absorption of drugs and full action . Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of fetal heart block
- Mirena coil and progynova together
- Can cyclo progynova be taken with atenolol
- Amlodipine and atenolol taken together
- Symptoms of pelvic vein thrombosis
- Symptoms of restrictive pulmonary hypertension
- Symptoms of septic multi arthritis
- Diagnosis of acute hypertension
- Symptoms of pustulosis psoriasis
- Can atenolol and progynova be taken together
- Can atenolol and ibuprofen be taken together?
- Diagnosis of terms heart failure
- Diagnosis of arteriosclerosis
- Diagnosis of short duration arrhythmia
- Symptoms of scrotal abscess