Can Oxy elite pro be taken during plastic surgery?

hi how long before plastic surgury should i stop taking oxy elite pro, or can i continue taking it?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 32 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

I would like to know few more things which would help me in suggesting you better:

1.) What exactly is your health issue?
2.) Why have you been posted for a Plastic Surgery?
3.) Did any qualified doctor prescribe you Oxy elite pro?

We, as Allopathy practitioners normally don't prescribe it as it comes with some serious side effects. The best way to burn fat is the natural way through diet control, regular exercises, healthy lifestyle and a positive attitude towards life.

You should stop taking it at least 2 weeks prior to any planned surgery. Speak to your doctor also and get his/her opinion.

Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Wish you Good Health and All the Best for your planned surgery.

Take Care.

Dr. Mohammed Tauseef.