Can I take tylenol3 along with tylenol arthritiques ?

Dec 2012

now i take tylenol arthritiques 650 mc .....Did i can take tylenol no 3 XXXX same time
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later
Brief Answer: That will be an overdose of the same product Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX Both drugs contain the main analgesia acetaminophen and so if you take both at the same time, you will be overdosing. To answer your question, you can not take both products at the same time. If you believe that your joints pain are not actually responding to tylenol arthritiques, I will suggest you see the treating doctor and present the situation. The dose can be adjusted up to daily maximum or another analgesic antiinflammatory such as diclofenac or meloxicam can be added to the tylenol in order to manage the pain. Hope this helps and wish you the best Dr. Nsah