Can I take theraclav and nimsaid for chest pain, fever and body pain?

Hi XXXX this side From last Sunday their was pain in my chest and fever continously and complete body pain Still feeling some thing stuck in my chest which is not coming out and today have consult to Doc and he recommend Theraclav625 and Nimsaid p pls advice
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Complete the treatment Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I see that you have been prescribed antibiotic and painkiller for your symptoms. Please complete the course of treatment. You should be fine in a few days. If your symptoms does not subside in a week's time, you may require to get a chest x-ray done. Get well soon.