Can I take shelcal and rb tone for daily supplements?

i m 27 years old female, can i take fefoland shelcal and rb tone for daily supplement
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You may take...

Detailed Answer:

There are enough clinical studies done to know the benefits of taking daily nutritional supplements. Surprisingly all the studies show that if a person is normal and has no nutritional deficiencies, daily nutritional supplements do not give additional benefits.

In brief, there is no real need to take supplements daily. These supplements are prescribed for short duration of time when a person is diagnosed to have nutritional deficiency or when deficient state is expected like during pregnancy, surgery or chronic illness.

That being said, taking these supplements daily does not cause any serious medical problems. So if you do not mind spending money, you may take them.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Follow-up: Can I take shelcal and rb tone for daily supplements? 20 hours later
but i prefer to like take daily supplement for bone strength and body strength so, please suggest me anything thanks
Follow-up: Can I take shelcal and rb tone for daily supplements? 2 minutes later
Thanks to ur previous answered.
Answered by Dr. Prasad 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You may take them...

Detailed Answer:

As I said in my previous answer, you can take the supplements. It doesn't cause any harm.

Hope this helps. If all your questions are answered, please close this discussion.