Can I take duphaston and HCG injection weekly during pregnancy?
User rating for this question
Can we take Duphaston 10mg twice a day,HCG injection weekly together during pregnancy.
Posted Tue, 22 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Follow-up: Can I take duphaston and HCG injection weekly during pregnancy? 39 hours later
As of now i am taking bed rest.Do i need to continue bed rest throughout the pregnancy? or only 12 weeks?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 6 minutes later
People also viewed
- Sharp pain in urethra in pregnancy
- Pin prick pain rib pregnancy
- Adverse effect of mastibution
- Pregnant pain in right side under ribs
- Hcg injections during pregnancy
- Successful pregnancy with hcg injections and duphaston
- Can i take duphaston and hcg injection weekly during pregnancy
- Pain in perineal region in pregnancy
- Supporting pregnancy with duphaston and hcg injections
- Pain in womb when needing poo
- Is hcg injection advisable during 6 weeks of pregnancy
- Advil with oxyelite pro
- Anal skin tag advil
- Advil a month past expiration
- Will advil stop a twitchy eye