Can I take daily supplements along with antibiotics for strep throat?
User rating for this question
I was put on antibiotics today to treat strep throat! Can I continue to take my daily supplements while on this medication?
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Yes, you can and should continue with your daily supplements. Especially if you take Amoxiciline. Supplements do not disturb antibiotic effect. Please also remember to take probiotic along with antibiotic. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Preferred antibiotic for strep throat
- Strep throat antibiotics z pack
- Nose bleeds and carbohydrates
- Names of antibiotics for strep throat
- Can citrulline cause bleeding
- Feelings of needle pricks in knee
- Knot feeling around pimple
- Knee feels like in a vice
- My knees feel loose
- What antibiotic to take for strep throat
- Can duromine cause mid cycle bleeding
- Jelly leg feeling in thighs
- Hymen torn causes bleeding during urination
- Antibiotics for strep throat
- Can coughing too hard cause bleeding