Can I take daily supplements along with antibiotics for strep throat?
User rating for this question
I was put on antibiotics today to treat strep throat! Can I continue to take my daily supplements while on this medication?
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Yes, you can and should continue with your daily supplements. Especially if you take Amoxiciline. Supplements do not disturb antibiotic effect. Please also remember to take probiotic along with antibiotic. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Swollen gums in 13 month old
- Tonsils are a lumpy tissue
- Preferred antibiotic for strep throat
- Strep throat antibiotics z pack
- Names of antibiotics for strep throat
- Anus feel weird dizzy
- Odor and watery discharge from anus
- What antibiotic to take for strep throat
- Sores on scalp and swollen lymph nodes
- Tb associated pulmonary hypertension
- Discomfort in right side of anus
- Antibiotics for strep throat
- Irritable anus and diet
- Thick discharge from my anus
- My spine pokes out