Can I take abortion with the help of natural remedies during five months pregnancy?

hello doctor i am XXXX now i am 5 months pregnant can i abort myself in home by natural remedies
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, No, you cannot abort yourself in home by natural remedies. In fact, there are no natural remedies available for the process of abortion. Please consult your doctor for the same. Also, attempting to abort at 5 months pregnancy can be XXXXXXX It requires evaluation by 2 doctors. I would suggest you to continue the pregnancy. Let me know if you have more queries.