Can I take HCG for diet and phendimetraz diet pill together?

can i take hcg for diet and phendimetraz diet pill together?
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes, but be cautious Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties you have controlling your weight that has pushed you to considering these drugs to help you reduce your weight. These two drugs can be used together. They both suppress appetite and by so doing reducing the amount of calories we consume which is vital to help control our weight. My concern with these drugs is that if they both suppress appetite to levels that limit food intake to small quantities, it can have far reaching disastrous effects on the body. This is because, the body will not only break down extra fats but would also break down muscles including those in vital organs like the heart, skeletal muscles, etc. This will probably cause heart failure, muscle hypotonicity, etc. For this reason, you must be cautious using them. I suggest that you be gentle with this weight loss efforts. Because both drugs act in the same way, I will advice that you start off with one and only consider the second if efforts are not leading to significant weight loss. Generally, I discourage drug use to loss weight. This is simply because we cannot stay on drugs all our lives and the lost kilograms would most likely be gained when we stop the drugs. The cause of excess weight gain is our lifestyle and feeding habits. This is exactly what we should work on if we want a long lasting solution to our weight problems. Eating just enough and exercising often would be helpful. Your dietitian can help you figure these requirements out and guide you through. I hope this addresses your query fully and provides ample information for you to act on. Thank you so much for using our services and please, do feel free to ask for clarifications and further information if need be. I wish you success as you embark on this journey. I will like to let you know that being gentle, realistic and gradual on this would lead to sustained long term beneficial results far beyond aggressive measures that have immediate consequences and make failure rates even higher. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.