Can I purchase Dilaudid online?

I was wanting to know if I can purchase dilaudid 8 over internet?
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No. This forum is only for second opinions. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your question. I am extremely sorry to say this, you will not be able to buy this medicine on the internet, and certainly not from this website. Dilaudid is a pain killer containing synthetic opiates, hence it is highly regulated medicine which means it will only by sold on prescription. You should be able to obtain the drug from your local pharmacy. Hope this answers your query. Please do write back if you need further clarification. Wishing you good health. Regards.