Can I proceed treatment without cardiac angiogram?

Dec 2012

How can I proceed with my treatment?
Is dialysis eminent for me ?
Can I not do without cardiac angiogram?
Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 4 hours later
Hello XXXXX,

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

Are you asking a question on management of kidney injury/failure. Management of kidney failure is mostly expectant and you will mostly be placed on prophylaxis to prevent electrolyte imbalance, fluid retention, cardiac and cerebral complications etc. Dialysis will depend on the level of damage of your kidneys. Whether or not you are having severe damage with clinical manifestations.
Please provide more information regarding your illness. What are you presenting suffering from? Are you having a cardiac diseases that requires cardiac angiogram?
Hope to hear from you.

Dr. Nsah