Can I have sex when I am four months pregnant?
User rating for this question
My Wife is Pregnant and is 4 months now. Can we indulge in sex now? Is there any particular thing that we need to avoid if we can do it.
Posted Fri, 5 Oct 2012 in Pregnancy
People also viewed
- Back pain headaches migraines after a car accident problem
- Is rash a side effect of junel 1/20?
- Mastibution when pregnant 4 months
- Developed red growth has bleeding circular what could it be
- Nausea when 8 months pregnant
- Coughing when 9months pregnant
- Child has fever given paracetamol correct dosage
- Fetus at 12 weeks pregnancy
- Swelling bruising numbness on knee after fall help
- Baby development 11 weeks
- Is weakness a side effect of versed?
- Is amniocentesis 100 accurate
- Can i have sex when i am four months pregnant
- Brown colored urine smoker sign of cancer was that blood
- Pregnant sex on various occasions when did i pregnant