Ask a Urologist   »  

Can I grow my penis?

sex enquiries
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 4 hours later
Hi ,

There are no medications that can cause the growth of the Penis. Don't go by the Ads that you see in magazines there are no scientific basis for it.

Only the surgical procedure can increase the size of the Penis , these cosmetic procedures can cause complications too.

Its the girth that matters during the sexual stimulation rather than length as the length of the vagina in an Nulliparous women is around 3 inches.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.