Can I get pregnant by dry humping with bathing suits. Took plan B

Question
Can u get pregnant dry humping in bathing suits. I took plan b 24 hours later
Posted Thu, 30 Aug 2012 in Getting Pregnant

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 29 minutes later

No, you can not get pregnant by this.

Unless there is some form of direct genital contact, may not be full penetration or ejaculation inside, chances of pregnancy are not there.

Just by dry humping there are no chances of pregnancy.

I hope this helps.

Dr.pragnesh

Follow-up: Can I get pregnant by dry humping with bathing suits. Took plan B 8 hours later
I took plan b 24 hours after. Had a period two weeks ago and now I'm having pregnancy symptoms. Can semen pass through clothes

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 20 minutes later

Good to hear from you again.

What I understand is that you had taken plan B 24 hours later and you had period after that.

Once you had period before 15 days, there is no question of pregnancy due to that incident.

After the last period if you have any sexual relationship then only question of pregnancy arises, other wise there is no question at all.

Just for information:

Semen passing through clothes of the partner, reaching vagina and leads to pregnancy seems to be fairytale.

Your symptoms may be due to hormonal imbalance that might be due to tablets you have taken or some other reason, pregnancy is out of question as you already had periods after the incident.

Dr.Pragnesh

Follow-up: Can I get pregnant by dry humping with bathing suits. Took plan B 11 minutes later
Even if that period was lighter than normal? It was heavy for about a day and a half but it lasted for 5 days

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 0 minute later
Hi once again,

Yes,it is normal.

Do not worry.

bye.

Dr.Pragnesh